MINDBODY | Real Estate & Workplace Services
Company Overview - https://company.mindbodyonline.com/
JOB FAMILY SUMMARY:
The Workplace Services team works to continuously evolve and tailor resources, programs, systems and environments to ensure their effectiveness in keeping our team and guests supported. The Workplace Services team accomplishes goals in alignment with our Core Values, in a data-driven way with a strong customer service approach.
The Team Lead, Workplace Services helps oversee facility related services in our India campus to ensure that the suites and the interior work areas are being maintained in a manner that meets our department budget while exceeding our MB team members expectations. This position also helps support company shipping and receiving and is responsible for payroll, scheduling management and reception desk responsibilities for Workplace Services in India. The Team Lead, Workplace Services-India also helps support our Workplace Services Administration and Safety/Security global teams as needed.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Ensure that our India facilities are being maintained & updated in a way that aligns with our department budget while meeting the expectations of our MINDBODY onsite team members through other workplace department staff onsite & vendor/contractor management.
• Forecast and maintain annual budgets for all workplace service related expenses.
• Help oversee, plan and support campus and department move requests.
• Manage and support building/company shipping and receiving needs.
• Write, post and maintain policies and procedures with direction from the Workplace Services Manager.
• Help address and complete assigned service tickets and ensure service levels are maintained.
• Prepare agendas, take meeting minutes, and document follow-up items from meetings.
• Identify inefficiencies, roadmap possible solutions, prioritize against current workload and set goal timeline for completion.
• Anticipate business needs and collect / prepare necessary information to aide in departmental goals.
• Meets with department team members to understand needs, issues and improvements.
• Act as back-up to all Workplace Service team tasks.
• Any other duties as assigned