CentralSquare Technologies | General & Administrative | Lake Mary, FL
The candidate for this position is required to be located in our Lake Mary, Florida Office. Under minimal supervision, this individual will be responsible for providing management with high-quality, detailed and highly complex analyses to help management understand trends, identify key performance indicators (“KPI’s”) and support decision-making to better drive business results. Individual will also compile and prepare reports, graphs, and charts of data developed to help analyze and illustrate forecasts and business trends.
- Implement new Adaptive Insights models and support on-going enhancements
- Work with stakeholders to manage and prioritize user requests, document requirements, drive development and ensure successful delivery of projects aligned to timeline and budget
- Develops, prepares, and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual business results; monitors achievement versus budget/plan; and communicates analyses to management
- Works closely with finance leaders and business line management to ensure that results and variances are reported and analyzed in accordance with the business plans and any subsequent modifications to them
- Maintains and enhances the various forecasting and investment models used by the Finance department
- Supports the development and preparation of annual business plans and budgets, periodic strategic and long-range planning, and other ad hoc analyses and reports, as required
- Analyzes and prepares financial forecast/projections including professional services revenue projections and software development investment requirements
- Resolves highly technical or complex analytical situations as well as assisting others in upgrading their analytical and research skills
- Coordinates with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts
- Leverages strong working knowledge of back office accounting and finance support systems including forecasting/planning software, general ledger accounting systems, and business intelligence tools to facilitate analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration and/or equivalent business experience (MBA preferred).
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience working with financial analyses, including business planning, budget variance analysis, and interacting with operational groups.
- Certification in Adaptive Insights solution suite is a plus
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of accounting, financial analysis techniques, cash flow analysis, various business environments, and the impact decisions can have on other parts of an organization.
- Self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication, organizational, decision-making, research, analytical, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Excellent PC skills with strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong hands-on experience in design and develop, test, and deploy budgeting and forecast solutions and processes in Adaptive Insights
- Advanced data management skills
- Possess logical aptitude and ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing needs/environments
- Provide high-quality financial analyses based upon changing business dynamics/trends
- work well under pressure
- Prioritize projects and meet deadlines
- Maintain total confidentiality
- Develop functional and specific requirements for development of additional systems.