Customer Support Specialist
CentralSquare Technologies | Shared Services | Lake Mary, FL
Join CentralSquare Technologies and work on a team to help support high value, high quality software for use in the Public Safety industry (911, Police, Sheriff, Fire, EMS) with large and small customers all over the United States. Leverage your top-shelf support skills and collaborate with a remarkably talented group of professionals. If you would like to work on interesting projects in a fantastic company within a wonderful community, we may be a fit for you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide direct assistance to customers via phone and email for invoice questions and concerns.
- Actively manage numerous accounts with strict deadlines and multiple follow ups.
- Accurate data entry in regards to customer information and account set up.
- Maintain consistent, regular communication with customers regarding the status of their requests via email and telephone.
- Build strong relationships with municipalities and members outside of the organization.
- Prioritize many tasks effectively to ensure high preference requests are resolved in a timely manner.
- Maintains high integrity and confidentiality regarding account and user information responsible for.
- Collaborate with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service.
- Ensure that individual performance meets or exceeds department standards.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Ensure urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to send corrections for errors quickly.
- Working experience in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong ability to listen to and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues.
- Can do attitude and positive team player.
- Experience in Accounting, Customer Support, Data Entry, or Quality Assurance is preferred