MINDBODY | People & Culture
The Manager, Recruiting will play an integral role infurther developing MINDBODY India's Recruiting strategy and talentpipelines. The selected individual will lead a high performing TalentAcquisition team. As a player coach they will identify and support candidatesthrough the entire recruitment life-cycle, including- sourcing, screening,interview set-up, offers, negotiations, and closing. The Manager, Recruitingwill stay current with compliance changes, trends in the job market and readilyidentify and source quality candidates using strategic methodologies. Thisindividual will thrive in a fast-paced workplace.
• Manage all aspects of the recruiting function, including team management, process management, candidatesupport and hiring manager partnerships.
• Full life cycle recruitment for both internaland external team members.
• Maintains applicant tracking system forrecruiting statistical analysis and maintains thorough candidate documentation.
• Engages with candidate as single point ofcontact and screens candidates for full understanding of availability, interestlevels, salary range, relocation and visa needs
• Evaluates employment factors such as jobexperience, education, skills, training, fit with organization, and futurepotential.
• Provides candidates with information regardingcompensation, benefits, policies and procedures.
• Builds and maintains a strong recruiting funneland works to create proactive hiring plans.
• Builds collaborative relationships with hiring managers.
• Maintains knowledge of the changing environmentof the workforce in the marketplace.
• Provides weekly reports on the status ofpositions and presents data and solutions, as needed.
• Effectively handles challenging and sensitivepersonnel situations, while maintaining confidentiality and exhibiting soundlogic and judgment.
• Strong self-awareness and emotionalintelligence. Must be approachable, patient, helpful and remain calm underchallenging circumstances.
• Maintains current knowledge of applicable laws,regulations and trends in recruitment. Ensures compliance with establishedprocedures and applicable laws.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following skills:
• Experience managing a high performing Recruiting team.
• 5+ years Technical Recruiting experience
• Motivation and drive to excel in a high paced, continually changing environment.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate.
• Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and committed to continuous improvement.
• Keen attention to detail, along with strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and execute on a plan.
• Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships with candidates and co-workers.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience