Implementation Project Manager
KIBO | Operations
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
The Implementation Manager will manage multiple simultaneous implementation projects for new and existing customers. This individual will be responsible for the functional execution needed to implement Kibo’s personalization services with other web/mobile applications and work closely with project engineers to provide functional leadership and guidance throughout the life of an implementation project.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Lead and manage implementation/integration projects including but not limited to: website, e-mail, mobile, contact center and in-store recommendations, and various site modifications to scheduled completion for new and existing clients located both internationally and domestically
- Partner with client and Certona teams in solutions design efforts for new and/or custom requirement requests
- Plan and execute project requirements, schedule, activities, tests, etc., keeping client and project on schedule
- Ensure execution of project activities by coordinating task assignments with clients, implementation engineers, quality assurance (QA) and other teams as necessary
- Establish and balance priorities and activities between many simultaneously progressing projects
- Troubleshoot and track project issues, communicating with clients and escalating if required; manage issues to a timely resolution
- Provide implementation management oversight and establish strong client relationship to build client satisfaction consistent with continued revenue growth
- Ensure established success criteria have been met within timeline and budget
- Transition status and outcome of project deliverables to Account Managers for client support
- Document implementation activities in a consistent manner that can result in repeatable processes and determine expected timelines and level of effort
- 3+ years’ experience in eCommerce or IT project management/implementation; must be skilled in client facing communication and client presentation skills in a matrixed environment
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Project Management or related field preferred
- External customer facing Enterprise SaaS system implementation experience preferred
- Effective written and oral communicator; able to tailor message format and content to the audience (ie. client business team, IT team up to C-Level Executive Management, etc)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent analytical skills to breakdown complex tasks into executable and measureable steps
- Creative problem solver, able to accomplish goals through a variety of processes and tools.
- Experience in e-Commerce website development, retail and customer support skills a plus
- Ability to handle complex technical issues and competing priorities
- Experience with technologies/project management tools like Jira, Financial Force, MS Project, Visio, SharePoint, Smartsheet, etc.