Learning Business Partner
DealerSocket | Talent Development
Job Description – Learning Partner
The Learning Partner, is responsible for the overall management and success of the Capability function for India. The candidate will partner with the Talent Leadership Team in providing local management of functional staff and successfully administer corporate Talent and Learning projects, processes and initiatives while maintaining required regional differences. The Learning Partner will liaison with the Country/Region manager to ensure localized business directives related to Talent and People Capability are achieved. This includes being responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in organizational business units for learning. The position serves as a consultant to management on all learning-related issues. Communicating needs proactively with the Talent Leadership Team and regional business management, employees and seeks to develop integrated solutions.
The candidate will be responsible for re-thinking learning, to create scale and sustainable business impact and in addition to also personalize learning which is in-sync with the learner’s purpose (where does s/he want to reach and what skills will be required to reach there).
Experience: 6-8 Years
Tier I/II BSchool or Masters in Psychology.
- Design, develop and deliver training programs that address training needs on an ongoing basis, by engaging with internal and external stakeholders across the company's geographies
- Get detailed understanding of training requirements and develop/modify content accordingly and prioritize training programs
- Tactical role which provides a marked contribution to business strategy that requires ability to identify problems, analyze complex issues and significantly improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques
- Focus is on implementation and control rather than policy and strategy development
- Lead important projects that require providing experienced project team members with instruction, guidance and advice in all aspects of the project to ensure delivery of quality outcomes
- Drive the end-to-end cycle of learning for this team – from gathering needs analysis in interaction with business leaders – to solutioning & creating learning journeys – to delivering/executing learning programs – to measuring the effectiveness/business impact of the trainings
- In addition, partner & collaborate with internal business facing HR teams to drive the focus of employee development and individual-level development by using various/latest development frameworks
- Drive the certifications targets across industry standard/co-branded/internal and maintain training budgets in close alignment with business leaders
- Being a champion for driving skills transformation / change management programs by proactively identifying areas of focus and subsequently designing and facilitating courses / learning frameworks or workshops