EagleView | Engineering & IT
We are looking for talented Data Scientists to join the Data Science & Machine Learning team. You are a talented data scientist that is tired of applying basic statistical tools to yet another set of KPI’s. You are passionate about deriving creative solutions from imagery using cutting edge computer vision techniques and big data pipelines in the cloud. You are excited about the analytical potential and challenges associated with processing petabytes of time-series imagery. You are intrigued by being a part of a collaborative team, spearheading machine learning applications for realizing industry-disrupting and innovative products.
- Work with a close team of data scientists, engineers, and software developers to build and deploy cloud-based, machine learning algorithms applied to petabytes of aerial imagery
- Apply, develop, and test new machine learning and neural network algorithms
- Aggregate, clean, and organize data for machine learning applications
- Process geospatial raster and vector data using Python and OpenCV-like libraries
- Research and experiment with new technologies that can improve algorithm applications
- Experience with Amazon AWS S3 and EC2, or comparable cloud processing
- Linux-based command line environments
- SQL knowledge
- Proven experience with applying Convolutional Neural Networks & other machine learning techniques to a real-world problem
- Ability to work independently & excellent communication skills
- Minimum BS in computer science, engineering or related field or equivalent work experience
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.