Solutions Architect - Cloud
CentralSquare Technologies | Development
Successful candidates will have demonstrablystrong skills developing enterprise applications in .NET and have strongaptitude to acquire and quickly apply new technical skills. Primary responsibilities include architecturework, as well as software development (enhancing, troubleshooting, maintainingand testing) our Windows and web applications using .Net and othertechnologies.
This position will have latitude in developingsolutions to complex problems, and will be expected to provide expertise indevelopment & testing best practices and methodologies. You will workon a collaborative agile development team, and in addition to your strongindividual contributions, you will provide advice and assistance to more juniorteam members, as needed, to help in continually improving the productivity andquality of the team.
The Cloud Platform Architect must demonstrate advancedtechnical proficiency in his/her personal work as well as contribute to theteam’s continued success by increasing her/his technical knowledge. This issometimes a customer-facing role, and the Cloud Platform Architect willcommunicate professionally and positively with CentralSquare Technologyclients.
- Providing architectural and big-picture oversight for development of new or enhanced software products.
- Promoting and incorporating critical software attributes in all work, such as security, usability, reliability, extensibility, maintainability, fault tolerance, scalability, and performance
- Contribute code to the ongoing day-to-day development efforts.
- Ensuring quality and consistency of the architecture across software systems and provide day-to-day technical guidance to the development teams.
- Conducting highly complex work without supervision and complete latitude for independent judgment.
- Collaborating productively with application level architects and engineers toward objectives
At Least 5-7 Years Professional Experience with:
- .NET 4.x Frameworks
- SQL Server (T-SQL, Schema designing, Stored procedures)
- XML, JSON
- WCF, Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Unit Testing
- Working independently and in a team environment
Other Skills That Will be Valuable Include:
- MS Web API, MVC, .NET Core
- Common design patterns
- Docker & Containers
- PowerShell, Python
- Azure DevOps and Visual Studio
- Professional Certification(s): Industry certification a plus, especially AWS Developer, SysOps, or Architect certification(s).
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle, especially in a Lean-Agile environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Cloud Platform Architecture and design, as well as security and encryption technologies.
- Expertise in the field and knowledgeable of emerging trends and industry practices.
- Advanced knowledge of Cloud Computing including AWS cloud-native platform services and architecture best practices.
- Strong understanding of Cloud automation/operations, DevOps, CI/CD.
- Knowledge of software development tools, and initiative and ability to learn and use technology to develop, enhance, and/or maintain current product lines.