Tomia | Accounting/Finance
Are you passionate about numbers? Is your life passion to examine and analyze financial records? Are you slightly obsessed with prioritizing projects and balancing numbers? If so, this position is definitely a good fit for you!
We are looking for a Staff Accountant who will be responsible for maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledgers; preparing and analyzing budgets; performing general bookkeeping; month end closes and accounts receivable.
TOMIA was formed from the merger of Starhome Mach and Telarix, industry veterans in Roaming and Interconnect. TOMIA offers transformative connectivity solutions to service providers worldwide. Its innovative offering enables customers to manage a unified optimization process of both roaming and interconnect while driving the future of connectivity through new technologies and services such as VoLTE, NFV, and 5G. With over 500 employees worldwide, regional headquarters in the US, Israel, Luxembourg, India, and a presence in over 30 countries, TOMIA serves over 400 operators including 30 tier-1 and six of the industry’s largest groups. To learn more visit www.tomiaglobal.com.
· Process monthly journal entries and prepare General Ledger account reconciliations
· Assists with complex revenue recognition arrangements, including ASC 606 regulations
· Assists with consolidation of multi-national entities
· Assists with the preparation of monthly financial statements
· Prepare and analyze Sales Incentive Compensation statements
· Assists with collection issues and works with Billers to resolve any issues
· Assists with external audits
Skills & Requirements
· Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles
· Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
· Experience with VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables
· Experience with NetSuite and Salesforce desired
· CPA/CFA candidate preferred but not required
· International accounting experience is preferred
· Able to work independently (with minimal supervision) to ensure timely and accurate completion of projects
· Strong time management skills with ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or a related field is required
Please do not take our requirements with a grain of salt! If your skill set does not match our basic requirements, no worries - keep developing those skills and come back when you feel ready. We will be waiting for you!