Software Engineering Intern
Ping Identity | Product Development - Software (5103)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
- Analyze and elaborate requirements
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to ensure that we all have a common understanding of the work to be accomplished
- Identify impacts of work to be completed on other aspects of the product
- Planning and estimating work to be completed
- Software Design and design reviews
- Coding and code reviews
- Unit test implementation
- Test planning and test plan review
- Test case development
- Test automation
- Defect fixing
- Verifying defect fixes
- Enrolled in a technical degree program
- Must have completed Junior year degree requirements prior to the start of the internship
- Industry experience (e.g., prior internship) in or successfully completed coursework in Java. Coursework must include a project in which you collaborated with your classmates to solve an interesting problem in software.
- Experience with source code management system, preferably git