Strategic Higher Education Account Executive
Jamf | 145 - Sales Education - Strategic
Who we are:
Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people love to businesses, schools, and government organizations. After watching hundreds of users struggle to deploy, update, and secure Apple computers, iPads, and iPhones in business and in the classroom, we knew there had to be a better way to handle such pesky IT functions. Removing the barriers of technology and empowering doctors to treat patients, teachers to teach, and businesses to thrive.
Today, more than 34,000 customers from more than 150 countries rely on Jamf to help them succeed with Apple. We don’t say we are the best, but we strive to be the best. We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for making people’s lives easier, paving the way for a better Apple experience in government organizations, hospitals, businesses, and schools.
What you’ll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. The Strategic Account Executive, Higher Education role is an evangelist and subject matter expert, responsible for expanding sales within a geographic territory by selling the Jamf Whole Product Experience (WPE). The Account Executive will grow our billings to both new and existing customers.
- Drive thought leadership at multiple levels into accounts
- Concentrate on adoption strategies for implementing the WPE
- Formulate and guide business validation cases in order to expedite adoption
- Sell the Jamf Whole Product Experience (WPE) within assigned accounts in a geographic territory
- Create territory and account plans and execute at or above assigned quota levels
- Learn and understand the Apple platform adoption, growth strategies, and business plans for Higher Education accounts in the assigned territory
- Understand client business drivers, initiatives and decision making timing
- Develop meaningful relationships with key stakeholders at accounts, bridge the gap to executives, and increase Jamf mindshare, and elevate Jamf to a more strategic position within all accounts
- Build and execute sales campaigns while managing a diverse set of stakeholders, partners, and Apple team within the same accounts to generate new sales opportunities
- Establish and grow relationships with key Apple teams in the associated territories
- Lead by example: Ensure customer success by identifying solution-specific needs and execute appropriate handoff to partners within Jamf
- Use internal and external resources to gain leverage in the territory coverage
- Understand and explain business value related to Jamf products such as Client Management and Mobile Device Management
- Structure sales agreements with clients.
- Minimize unscheduled discounts
- Accurately forecast business on a monthly and quarterly basis
- 2 – 4 Years Field sales experience in related software industry with demonstrated quota achievement (Required)
- Experience with Client Management software in mid-to large education environments is desired, and Apple technology in education experience (Preferred)
- Experience selling in both direct and indirect (via channelpartners) models (Required)
- Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of administration and IT contacts within a wide variety of organizations (Required)
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Expertise in leveraging productivity apps like Word, Excel, Keynote and Outlook
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Self-starter, energetic multi-tasker, highly motivated and team player
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Ability to engage with and establish trust and rapport with all levels of customers and employees
- Negotiation Skills
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
How we help you reach your best potential:
- We are progressive, but laid back. You are free to be you and work how you work best. Here, you manage your own day and your own work style.
- Be your own self-starter. We support each other no doubt, but we thrive taking initiative and are empowered to roll up our sleeves, dig in, and push forward.
- Everyone has a voice, and everyone can make a difference, our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- Opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 34,000 global customers with the best Apple Device Management solution in the world
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us at a 96% customer retention rate
- 20 of the Top 25 Fortune 500 companies rely on Jamf to do their best work.
- We are relentless, but we are selfless. You can create and be creative, dig in, break it down, and troubleshoot to help others make sense of technology.
- Best – in – class training in professional growth and product knowledge.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, genuine and willing to help, always. You support the team around you, you don’t point fingers or pass blame. You take responsibility for your actions, are open, and respect others. You value different perspectives, in how you work and how you learn. You are naturally inquisitive, like to create and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You put people first. You are a good person, someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. At Jamf, we put people first. We focus on the human before we focus on the technology. We are just good people that have it in their gut to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees, and our communities.