Financial Analyst II
CentralSquare Technologies | General & Administrative
The candidate for this position is required to be located in ourLake Mary, Florida Office. Under minimal supervision, this individual will beresponsible for providing management with high-quality, detailed and highly complexanalyses to help management understand trends, identify key performanceindicators (“KPI’s”) and support decision-making to better drive businessresults. Individual will also compile and prepare reports, graphs, and chartsof data developed to help analyze and illustrate forecasts and business trends.
- Develops, prepares, and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual business results; monitors achievement versus budget/plan; and communicates analyses to management
- Works closely with finance leaders and business line management to ensure that results and variances are reported and analyzed in accordance with the business plans and any subsequent modifications to them
- Maintains and enhances the various forecasting and investment models used by the Finance department
- Supports the development and preparation of annual business plans and budgets, periodic strategic and long-range planning, and other ad hoc analyses and reports, as required
- Analyzes and prepares financial forecast/projections including professional services revenue projections and software development investment requirements
- Resolves highly technical or complex analytical situations as well as assisting others in upgrading their analytical and research skills
- Coordinates with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts
- Leverages strong working knowledge of back office accounting and finance support systems including forecasting/planning software, general ledger accounting systems, and business intelligence tools to facilitate analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration and/or equivalent business experience (MBA preferred).
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience working with financial analyses, including business planning, budget variance analysis, and interacting with operational groups.
- Must have strong Excel experience
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of accounting, financial analysis techniques, cash flow analysis, various business environments, and the impact decisions can have on other parts of an organization.
- Self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication, organizational, decision-making, research, analytical, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Excellent PC skills with strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Advanced data management skills
- Possess logical aptitude and ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing needs/environments
- Provide high-quality financial analyses based upon changing business dynamics/trends
- work well under pressure
- Prioritize projects and meet deadlines
- Maintain total confidentiality
- Develop functional and specific requirements for development of additional systems.