Senior Product Manager
MINDBODY | Products & Engineering
Be part of a vibrant company that’s passionate about our customers! At MINDBODY, our purpose is to help people lead healthier, happier lives by connecting the world to wellness. In ten years, we envision 120 million Americans engaged in wellness activities. That’s more than twice the number engaged today.
MINDBODY is looking for a senior product manager with a track record of taking a product all the way from strategy to execution. As a senior product manager, you will develop a deep understanding of the wellness industry needs and define a strategy and roadmap for your product(s). In this role you will collaborate closely with designers, engineers, analysts, and other cross-functional team members within the organization to ensure that our products meet the needs of our customers. You will guide the future for part of MINDBODY's product offering, focusing on intuitive and out of the box experiences. This role calls for a strong, proactive leader capable of autonomously driving multiple projects. Senior product managers will need to thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment and work equally well with software developers, marketing, sales, UX and support teams.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years’ experience in product management delivering highly successful and innovative software products
- A proven ability to partner with cross-functional teams across the organization.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills that shine when you’re talking with a customer or engaging a cross-functional audience
- Demonstrated leadership, the ability to drive product strategy and work well with senior engineers and designers.
- An analytical and metrics-driven work style that leverages data to make informed decisions
- Experience at leading an agile development process
- You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
MINIMUM ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Gathering and transforming business requirements and market needs into a successful product strategy.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Comfort in high-level business discussions with internal and external executives.
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments.
- Ability to lead and work autonomously.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills.
- Experience in leading a development team in a Product Owner role.
- Proficient in the Agile Scrum processes.
This is a representative list of the general duties the position may be asked to perform and is not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases and define product vision and strategy
- Define, document, and communicate objectives, requirements and constraints for product initiatives and releases
- Have a deep understanding and empathy for our customers
- Manage the entire product life cycle from ideation, to planning and execution
- Hypothesize, measure and learn. Continuously test and leverage insights to inform decisions
- Create and drive a product roadmap
- Collaborate with engineers, product marketers and designers to build the product
- Communicate progress on initiatives to stakeholders, partners and internal teams
- Represent the team with cross-functional partners and senior company leaders in order to align resources and prioritization