People & Culture Coordinator
MINDBODY | People & Culture
The People & Culture Coordinator will have responsibility in the following areas: providing excellent service to internal People & Culture (P&C) business partners, managers, team members and external customers; maintenance of all employee records data within HRIS, personnel files and I-9s, and general administrative support for the P&C department with continuous focus on process improvement. Carries out all duties in a confidential manner.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 1-2 years of experience in Human Resources or Administrative support role desired.
- Experience in a Human Resources environment desired.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations with tact and diplomacy, maintaining confidentiality and professionalism.
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- Fast learner, able to readily apply knowledge gained in one situation to others.
- Ability to work independently and process a high volume of error-free, detailed work.
- Ability to organize and prioritize projects in a deadline oriented and rapidly changing business environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent listening and communication skills; both orally and written.
- Strong MS Office skills + software system experience preferred.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Files and maintains personnel files in a digital environment.
- Processes all data entry for new hires and changes accurately into HRIS. Performs regular data audits to ensure accuracy.
- Responds to a high volume of team member inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner. Answers inquiries as trained and understands implication of answers.
- Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming mail for the department. Coordinates and assists with departmental mailings.
- Manages the P&C Docusign account, including routing forms and contracts for approval, distribution of company policies and tracking acceptance.
- Supports departmental projects by providing data and organizing information as requested, setting up project-related meetings, taking notes as requested, communicating updates on task status, follow up on details as needed and maintaining project timelines.
- Prepares and distributes regular reports for various departments on headcount, metrics and deliverable's.
- Provides administrative support to the P&C team including preparation of paperwork, unemployment requests, processing team member exits, assisting with leave of absence requests, coordinating with Payroll and researching programs, policies, and procedures.
- Keeps various logs and tracking spreadsheets current and accurate for reference and reporting purposes.
- Prepares materials for compliance and regulatory purposes.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information received or distributed.