Sr. Software Engineer
Trintech | Software Engineering
Technology is rapidly changing the way companies do business. In addition to accuracy, the need greater mobility, simplicity and speed. These needs require access to intelligence, agile systems and integrated workflow solutions. This is what Trintech delivers to companies.
If you enjoy tackling problems that are difficult to solve, working on software engineering teams to ensure the highest level of quality, are meticulous in your attention to detail, and take your commitments seriously, then we have a career-changing opportunity that is right for you in our Addison office as part of a growing organization that is leading our industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive the appropriate use & implementation of technology to deliver high quality solutions that delight our customers.
- Develop and maintain Azure services (e.g. Containers, Azure Pipelines, Application Insights, Azure AD, Service Bus, API Management).
- Work in Agile teams following Agile + SAFe methodologies to deliver high quality products on time with performance and localization requirements in mind.
- Build, test and deliver high quality frameworks and systems.
- Diagnose and resolve complex issues.
- Participate in special projects such as greenfield and v1 development, reviewing third party libraries, and conducting technical research regarding different ways to improve the development environment / best practices.
- Develop applications utilizing Hybrid Cloud approach (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS).
- Mentor less-experienced staff in their career development and provide them daily guidance and direction.
- Select and implement development tools and coordinate technical standards across development teams.
- Understand how to use technology to affect strategic business goals.
- Conduct technical research to improve the development environment / best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience in software development.
- 5+ years of programming experience with .NET, C# / SQL Server technology stack.
- 5+ years of web application server development and deployment including experience using Java Enterprise Edition with Spring Framework and Hibernate with at least 2 years as a senior software development engineer with similar roles / responsibilities.
- 3+ years of experience with Java and RESTful service development with JSON.
- 2+ years of experience developing customer facing applications.
- 1+ year of experience developing Single Page Applications using Angular or similar technologies.
- Development and delivery experience with multi-tier SaaS products with responsive design web-based clients.
- Demonstrated experience in web development with webforms or MVC.
- Proficient in object-oriented design and development using SOLID design principles and design patterns.
- Familiarity with Cloud best practices and design principles.
- Experience with quality up-front initiatives such as TDD, CI, and automated unit test frameworks.
- Deep technical knowledge in Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD).
- Experience with Microsoft SQL database design, T-SQL and stored procedures.
- Able to define and adhere to technical standards within a development team.
- Ability to strongly influence peers and technical staff within the team.
- Successful track record delivering high quality products while working in Agile Teams and following Agile methodologies.
- Commercial external customer-facing software development experience is highly desired / preferred.
- Experience with Apache Tomcat setup and configuration.
- Demonstrated experience with Maven and GIT.
- Experience building hosted applications in a large multi-data center environment.
- Demonstrated experience with utilizing and leveraging reference architectures across a team-based environment a plus.
- Expert at designing, coding, and implementing with 24/7 stability, performance, scalability, localization requirements in mind.
- Multi-tiered application environment with SQL, REST, Java, Spring, and Hibernate development.
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Experiences with utilizing an event driven architecture that drive hybrid cloud applications a plus.
- Production experience in developing and deploying from inception to completion of Hybrid Cloud Applications.
- Demonstrated experience developing or deploying Microservices a plus.