Technical Account Lead
MINDBODY | Customer Service
MINDBODY is the leading technology platform for the wellness industry, featuring an app that allows users to discover and book fitness, beauty and integrative health services, and industry-leading software for business growth and management.
Since its very first iteration, MINDBODY’s software has turned that idea into an imperative, streamlining all aspects of business management for thousands of health and wellness businesses across six continents. The result is software with a positive impact on the health and wellness of the world.
At MINDBODY, today is about anticipating what will make tomorrow better. Innovation is the status quo. We recognize that the work going on inside these walls affects a community far beyond them.
Check out these videos to find out more:
The Professional Services Account Management and Implementation Teams provide a wide range of services to MINDBODY customers who wish to engage with a single-point-of-contact for their account and technical management needs. The team also provides support for multiple types of one-time project engagements from onboarding to mass data changes within the software.
As the Technical Account Lead, you will provide strategic account management support to an assigned customer base by gaining an understanding of a customer’s business model to develop solutions that meet the customer’s needs within the software and improve efficiencies. You will be required to develop relationships with both customers and internal resources to ensure a customer’s success.
You will be responsible for managing the customer experience by educating customers on best practices; acting as a project manager for all things MINDBODY; and delivering services in a way that our customers are delighted to do business with MINDBODY. You will provide support for advanced and complex technical needs around API, Datamart and Reporting. In addition, you will provide guidance to other team members and departments to support the Professional Services sales, revenue and support activities. Your overall goals are to drive an increase in account recurring revenue (ARR) and support their MINDBODY designated Strategic Account portfolio.
- Build and maintain a high-level of technical knowledge around MINDBODY software platforms and expand features and/or services
- Manage a designated portfolio of complex, multi-location and strategic customers’ accounts
- Develop customer relationships and gain an understanding of a customer’s business model to identify service needs that result in a clear account management plan
- Collaborate with other internal department and lead cross-functional teams towards resolution of short-term or long-term anticipated issues, as well as activities that would ensure successful enablement
- Accurately track customer engagements, support interactions, account progress and milestones
- Act as a liaison between customers and MINDBODY partners, internal development teams or other 3rd party developers to oversee customer projects to ensure that desired timelines and deliverables are met
- Provide excellent, regular client communications and responses and consistent follow through on all issues and actions
- Design and deliver operational reports; and provide analysis to help customers achieve goals and monitor KPI’s
- Regularly examine all issues for strategic and escalated accounts to ensure information is accurate and provided to customers or partners in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain training materials for onboarding programs for strategic accounts.
- Provide mentorship and assists with oversight of Technical Account Managers
- Develop materials and present information at the Quarterly Business Review (QBR)
- Develop and maintain an extensive understanding of MINDBODY’s Preferred Technical Partners.
- Self-manage high stress situations and customer escalations in a professional manner and work towards resolution
Desired skills and experience
You are an experienced Technical Account Manager, who has worked in client facing, technical support roles for a significant part of your career. You’re a critical thinker, a skilled problem solver and have the ability to troubleshoot technical issues to determine the right path through to resolution. Also, you’re passionate about the Wellness industry and will have a good understanding of MINDBODY and our products.
Other requirements include:
- Ability to mitigate and take ownership of customer escalations
- Excellent stakeholder management skills; you’re able to interact with all levels from front-line staff to C-suite
- Demonstrated ability to manage customer expectations and facilitate win-win situations
- Working knowledge of the following:
o Basic SQL
o Project management
o Application Integration Programming (API)
o Partner Solutions
o Cross-Regional Support
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple customers and their projects, prioritizing where necessary
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate in a clear, concise and understandable manner, additionally when providing technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Advanced knowledge of hardware installation and settings
- Proven ability to provide technical support in advanced and complex customer situations
- Previous change management experience
- Working with an established Global brand in our new offices in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, a few short minutes from Town Hall and St James stations
- Join a market leader right at the beginning of expansion
- Monthly $65 allowance to spend on beauty or wellness services (gym memberships, massages, salon treatments, and more
- Free weekly free on-site Yoga and Pilates classes
- Fresh fruit delivered every week
- Provided breakfast on Mondays and lunch on Fridays
- Various wellness programs
- A supportive and fun working environment where positive team culture is 100% a MUST!