STATS PERFORM | Sales & Marketing
As a successful Sales Executive at Stats Perform, you will be motivated, capable and charismatic with a strong interest in tech, AI and sports. You will thrive on building meaningful client relationships with a consultative approach. Partnering with the rest of the Stats Perform team, you’ll work with clients on a daily basis and be responsible for overall account management including strengthening existing relationships, implementing service strategies and increasing sales through current and new customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Consistently achieve revenue targets by maintaining and growing business with existing and new clients
- Execute a disciplined account management plan including effective forecasting and pipeline management using SFDC
- Manage day-to-day activity with clients, partnering with the Stats Perform team members to ensure the effective implementation and integration of software and solutions
- Respond quickly and effectively to ongoing client queries and requests
- Utilize stakeholder management strategies to deliver winning value propositions for products and services that align to account priorities
- Establish and develop relationships with key executive influencers to anticipate key developments and provide relevant solutions
- Ensure high post-sales customer satisfaction with a proactive service strategy that enables repeat business and value realization
- Partner effectively with cross-functional stakeholders including product, engineering and marketing to achieve revenue growth objectives
- Leverage Stats Perform’s differentiating technology and service offering by delivering a unique value proposition to customers
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or related field
- 3+ years of sales and/or account management experience with a proven track record of success
- Experience selling and ensuring customer success with data and/or technology solutions.
- Strong sales account planning and commercial execution.
- Highly process driven and excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and competing interests
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a focus on influencing others
- Ability to travel up to 40-60% of the time for multiple days
- Demonstrate appropriate urgency and adaptability