Sr. Director, Global Support
Ping Identity | Support & Maintenance (3100)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The Sr Director of Support provides mentorship, leadership, and direction to our Global Technical Support Team responsible for providing world-class support experience to our customers. This is a strategic and operational leadership role responsible for defining and executing key service outcomes for customers while growing and retaining an excellent team.
- Own and continuously improve organizational models, processes, and tools to ensure optimal customer service in a global 24x7x365 business
- Foster a strong, collaborative, and ongoing learning culture among the Support team
- Cultivate career models that grow talent within and beyond the Support function
- Manage the operational model, in alignment with well-articulated KPIs, to efficiently deliver high quality service
- Innovate, strategize, and execute on enhanced ways to support new and existing products delivered in on-premise, cloud-based, and SaaS models
- Work closely with Product, Sales, Professional Services, and Customer Success teams regarding prioritization and escalation of technical issues
- Steward GTM models for standard and premium Support offerings to enhance the customer experience
- Garner and provide key insights to Product on high-potential usability and serviceability changes
- Participate, as required, in the development and execution of holistic account strategies
- Harvest knowledge from Support experiences into reusable knowledge assets for Support, Customer, and Partner audiences
- Provide day-to-day leadership including coaching and managing a team of Support and Community Experience leaders
- Maintain appropriate measurement and reporting systems and represent the Support function in key company-wide operational review meeting and events
- Minimum 5 years of leading and building a global Support organization
- 10+ years of working experience in the customer support space in customer facing roles
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Experience in customer service research and analytical techniques
- Passion for customer service
- Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal and consultative skills
- Prior software experience with complex infrastructure-centric product experience preferred
- Track record of financial and staffing modeling in a growth-oriented enterprise
- Demonstrable ability to think creatively and innovate in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to maintain enthusiasm and service-oriented attitude under pressure