Sales Development Representative
Ping Identity | Sales Development (6500)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The Sales Development Rep position is for individuals who are ready to develop challenging pre-sales experience through the identification and qualification of sales opportunities. You’ll be working in close collaboration with marketing and enterprise field sales to generate revenue pipeline by uncovering and converting leads.
This is an entry-level job where you can learn foundational skills to start a career in technology sales. SDRs are expected to be in the role for at least one year.
- Make 50 cold calls per day
- Apply knowledge of Ping’s offerings, market, and trends to uncover sales opportunities
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to execute account-based prospecting strategies
- Leverage technology, such as Salesforce, to contact leads and convert them to sales opportunities
- Consistently achieve monthly and quarterly quota targets
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University (minimum 3.3 GPA)
- 0 - 2 years of experience in a similar role (SDR/TDR/BDR, recruiting, customer service, etc.)
- Professionalism and a desire to grow and advance a career in sales
- Positive mindset, coachable, and resilient
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills