Sr. Data Scientist
EagleView | Operations
- Help to create & improve machine learning deep learning models for geospatial imagery feature extraction
- R&D for deep learning convolutional neural networks for new geospatial, imagery feature extraction that lead to scalable solutions against petabytes of imagery
- Aggregate, clean, and organize geospatial data for machine learning model training and validation.
- Collaborate with scientists and engineers to develop & scale deep learning CNN to cloud environments
- Process raster and vector data using Python and OpenCV-like libraries for ingestion into neural nets & Computer Vision algorithms
- Work with the team to develop new techniques and capabilities using machine learning and neural networks
- Other duties as assigned
- Good experience in Python
- Experienced with CNN Deep Learning (fine-tuning, transfer learning, Image Classification, Object Detection, Semantic Segmentation)
- Experience with digital image processing and digital image handling
- Experienced with large scale training data handling, model performance metrics, model iteration, & quantification of model improvement
- Experienced with Amazon AWS or comparable cloud processing
- Experienced with Linux-based command line environments
- SQL knowledge
- Ability to work independently & excellent communication skills
- Minimum BS in computer science, engineering or related field or equivalent work experience (6+ years experience)
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.