VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Microsoft Dynamics Support Analyst
Advanced | Operations (Managed Services)
What you will be doing:
- Work with your team to troubleshoot and resolve issues and queries
- Ensure an exceptional level of customer service and satisfaction
- Managing an incident queue ensuring that service level agreements are met, keeping customers informed of progress of their issue.
- Proactively suggest improvements to internal process and procedure where relevant.
- Provide support to other team members by sharing workload, resources and knowledge.
This is a hands-on role, so you will need to be able to demonstrate you have:
- Knowledge of Dynamics CRM from 2013 to 365, preferably 2 years of previous experience.
- Previous experience in a Support environment
- The motivation and enthusiasm to take ownership and responsibility
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills in person, telephone and email
- Experience of handling customer complaints effectively.
- Able to identify trends and escalate to seniors for trend analysis.
- Able to show good attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Power BI would be advantageous
- Knowledge of SQL server