Ping Identity | Sales (6100)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The Account Executive will be responsible for generating revenue in the Netherlands or Belgium. We will also consider applicants who wish to focus on the Swedish market working closely with strategic channel partners and supported by a Regional Solution Architects team. We are currently looking for high-energy, driven Account Executive with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management. Experience working in the Identity space, understanding the business problems/opportunities and knowledge of the partner landscape, is highly desired.
Ping Identity offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell business solutions. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Sales Reps, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle.
- Develop and execute sales/business plans to achieve quarterly sales/business objectives
- Create and implement territory strategy, including developing and maintaining relationships with key decision makers
- Must be able to deliver value propositions to IT management as well as VP and C-level business management
- Major focus on identifying and qualifying new opportunities using the telephone, onsite and/or web demonstrations to improve market coverage, increase market share, and grow revenue
- Implement sales/marketing tactics and programs in order to meet or exceed assigned territory objectives
- Act as a liaison between Ping Identity and customers and develop a team selling approach with pre-sales technical specialists and the customer support organization
- Provide accurate and timely reports/forecasts
- Proven track record with several years’ experience identity and access management or enterprise software sales
- An established network of IT management contacts with the defined territory
- Proven ability to hunt new logo business
- Successful candidates will have experience in managing complex sales cycles with prospecting, qualifying, closing and managing skills
- Goals-oriented, team player, ability to delegate to pre-sales and post-sales
- Be comfortable selling in a hybrid-selling environment, where both direct and indirect approaches are used
- Prior use of CRM applications (Siebel, Salesforce.com, etc.) and Microsoft applications such as Word/Excel/etc.
- Eligibility to work in the Netherlands or Belgium
- Fluent English language skills. Dutch language skills are highly desirable
- Flexibility to travel to customer meetings and for internal kick-offs/training