Senior System Engineer
Tomia | Information Technology
Senior System Engineer - Bangalore, India
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Teamwork - Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Analytical Skills – Must have good problem solving skills, the ability to adapt quickly and learn the business logic of the interconnect telecommunications field.
TOMIA was formed from the merger of Starhome Mach and Telarix, industry veterans in Roaming and Interconnect. TOMIA offers transformative connectivity solutions to service providers worldwide. Its innovative offering enables customers to manage a unified optimization process of both roaming and interconnect while driving the future of connectivity through new technologies and services such as VoLTE, NFV, and 5G. With over 500 employees worldwide, regional headquarters in the US, Israel, Luxembourg, India, and a presence in over 30 countries, Tomia serves over 400 operators including 30 tier-1 and six of the industry’s largest groups. To learn more visit www.tomiaglobal.com.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Participates in managing the Cloud Infrastructure.
- Supporting projects coming over Cloud.
- Supporting at L2/L3 level for Probes & CCS products related tickets
- Upto 4 years of Telecom experience in Support or Project.
- Knowledge over SS7/SIGTRAN/Diamete
- HLR/VLR/HSS/IN exposure.
- MAP/INAP/ISUP/SCTP exposure.
- Linux knowledge Intermediate level.
- Basic Database Knowledge
- Network knowledge.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics & Communication or related fields.
- Telecom experience
An individual must also have excellent communication in English both oral and written, proficiencies in other languages is a plus.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.