Senior Campaign Marketing Specialist
Omnitracs | CT - Marketing Communications
Omnitrac’s Senior Campaign Marketing Specialist architects and implements highly targeted demand generation campaigns. Focused on multi-channel, multi-touch integrated campaigns, this cross-functional leader collaborates with Omnitracs experts in Sales, Product Marketing, Product Management, Customer Success, Support and Analytics to design timely message and audience pairs for highly targeted campaigns. The Campaign Planner holds responsibility for filling the sales funnel through both Marketing activity and BDR influence.
The Campaign Planner builds and scales metrics-driven marketing campaigns that evangelize, inform, compel and convert targeted accounts. This is a highly valued position within Omnitracs that offers significant career growth opportunities for the right candidate. Reports to the Director of Demand Generation.
• Collaborate to build a high-quality, measurable demand engine focused on complementary and sequenced tactics that generate high return on marketing investment.
• Measure tactics and campaigns for impact and ROI to shape future focus and spend.
• Influence pipeline contribution through Business Development resources.
• Drive a portfolio of campaigns to effectively capitalize on competitive and market intelligence.
• Support Value Selling methodologies through aligning campaign priorities with business needs and market trends.
• Proactively collaborate with Sales leadership for GTM alignment on both priorities and results.
• 5+ years' experience in campaign architecture and demand gen results, preferably for B2B SaaS company.
• Desire to innovate through experimentation. Previous success utilizing A/B/N testing.
• Experience with Account-based Marketing and Target Account Selling.
• Successful experience partnering with Sales and other customer-facing groups to design and execute integrated programs.
• Solid history of leveraging analytics to iterate decisions.
• Executive presence and consultative approach to collaboration.
• Bias for action and want to move fast and fail fast. Willing to experiment, then iterate.
• Growth minded. Entrepreneurial spirit.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and spoken.
• Active listener and collaborator with specific skills in consensus building.
• Ability to build relationships with different roles and departments up and down the organization.
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Omnitracs LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.