Business Development Representative
Lone Wolf Technologies | Business Development
Even after 30 year of delivering world class products, we are having fun connecting real estate professionals with technology solutions that improve the experience of running and working in a modern real estate brokerage. Our solutions help boost revenue while driving increased efficiency across the brokerage.
We are different than many companies because we offer you a clear path, with attainable goals, that will guide you to a rewarding career in Real Estate Technology Sales. As a Broker Development Representative, you play a key role in building our sales pipeline and you will be responsible for starting a sales experience that will set the stage for an effective close.
As an ideal candidate, you are ambitious, motivated, and determined for success towards a career in sales. You are process oriented, organized, able to provide solutions, and effectively evaluate potential in all customer interactions. You are competitive and an over-achiever; you are always wanting to do your best and give 110% in everything you set your mind to.
What will I be doing?
- Sourcing prospects, developing opportunities and selling to a select group of small to medium sized business accounts within our team-based setting
- Communicating to generated leads within a set timeline
- Working directly with our Regional and Strategic Sales teams to pass along qualified opportunities
- Developing a strong understanding of our prospects through solution selling techniques
- Proactively engaging and prospecting new business opportunities and customers through outbound calls and emails.
- Consistently meet and/or exceed metrics as defined by the Sales Leadership Team
What will I get out of it?
- Ongoing career training
- Opportunity to advance within the organization
- Fulfilling work with a company that delivers exceptional software solutions
- Supportive, knowledgeable, and highly-motivated team
- Fast-paced, dynamic work environment with a fun culture
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Background in technology sales or lead generation is a plus
- Ability to be coached, trained, and mentored toward a successful software sales career
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Must have strong skills in MS Office
- Desire to grow within an organization
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Fun and Collaborative Work Environment
- Casual Attire
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Bonus Plan
- Recognition & Rewards Programs
- Wellness Programs & Activities