Compensation and HR Analyst
Numerator | Talent
The Compensation and HR Analyst manages the compensation and reporting function for global operations. In partnership with the HR leadership, plans, develops and implements new and revised compensation programs, policies and procedures to be responsive to the company's strategy and philosophy. The Analyst will be required to manage the day to day analysis, design, and administration of all compensation and benefits related programs and tracking. It is expected that this role ensures a total compensation program that aligns with Numerator’s culture and values is offered and maintained. This position requires a strong working relationship with Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Payroll, and Training & Development.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensure that the company’s compensation programs and administration are competitive, compliant, and cost effective.
- Monitor, analyze, and recommend ongoing changes to compensation and benefits structures and policy to maintain desired external competitiveness, internal equity and legal compliance.
- Respond to inquiries related to compensation matters.
- Perform job evaluations, analysis, classifications, and job description management.
- Manage the annual merit increase and bonus processes accurately and timely.
- Manage the out of cycle promotion and market adjustment process and present information to the ELT Team on a monthly basis.
- Support HR partners with necessary data and guidance to support attraction and retention of staff during employee life-cycle, including pay decisions and career development.
- Participate in compensation and benefits related market surveys and analyze results to assess competitiveness with market trends and determine prevailing pay rates.
- Ensure employee communications and access to relevant compensation and benefit information is accurate, accessible and timely.
- Provide ad hoc reports requested by management on compensation matters.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA in Business, HR or equivalent degree.
- Knowledge of salary planning tools and methods, job evaluation techniques, and market salary trends; ability to design and implement global salary programs.
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented and able to coordinate/manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and ability to synthesize information and data from a variety of sources
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, including the ability to create complex models and formulas.
- Ability to develop/create professionally formatted summary materials (e.g. spreadsheets, tables, charts).
- Must be well-organized with excellent time management skills, and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to identify and understand broad-scope issues while simultaneously attending to details.
- Must be a team player with excellent follow-up.
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented; take ownership of projects and produces results.
- Ability to apply sound judgment to solve problems, make defensible recommendations.
Numerator is committed to creating a diverse work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.