Numerator | Operations
The position reports to Director Operations of the vertical and is responsible to coordinate and liaise with stakeholders in India and Onshore on driving implementation of operational strategies and ensuring correct and timely deliverables in given unit in a vertical. The Person will be focused to continuously improve Operational processes to make them more efficient, reliable and cost effective.
- Effective delivery management by ensuring high quality work in agreed timelines
- Work closely with India and Onshore leaders / stakeholders to efficiently manage the aligned unit
- Implement smooth transition of processes to India COE based on strategic roadmap and timely deployment.
- Focuses on improving productivity of the teams though various levers of continuous improvement.
- Effective People Management of the span and ensure data driven performance management is done.
- KRA alignment of team members to promote and deploy data-oriented approach.
- Execute R&R mechanism to motivate people as per their performance.
- Have appropriate succession planning in place for TLs and Supervisors so that associates can be groomed up the ladder
- Should be able to effectively lead conflict management in his unit
- Mentoring Six Sigma GB/BB projects for timely and successful closure of the projects.
- BE/B.Tech from a reputed university. MBA Preferred. Or, non-BE/B.Tech graduation with MBA
- Relevant experience of 10+ years in handling large scale operations.
- 2+ years of management experience in mid-size teams over multiple geographies and hierarchies.
- Should be Six Sigma Green Belt certified or Green Belt trained
- Should have domain expertise in market research or from FMCG domain
- Should be solution oriented individual and think out of the box
- Directly managed operations for a span of 50+ associates
- Highly creative individual with balance of implementation and business knowledge as well as excellent ability to communicate concepts and design rationale