Manager, Pre Sales Solutions
DealerSocket | Sales - Technical Sales
MANAGER, SOLUTIONS CONSULTING
The Dealer Socket Manager of Pre Sales Solutions will lead and manage a team of 6 to 10 Solutions Advisors who provide impactful solution presentations to both prospects and clients, which differentiate DealerSocket from the competition and highlight our strategic advantages. Will design and develop solution presentations for all segments of our market. Responsible for all NADA product demonstrations which requires collaboration with product marketing and product development. Ensure product marketing and product development receive prospect and sales feedback on our product direction, serving as liaison for our product group. As Manager of Pre Sales Solutions, you will recruit, hire, train, develop, review and manage a team of Solutions Advisors and Sr. Solutions Advisors.
• Sales Liaison to Implementation, Support, R&D and Product Marketing with primary goal to identify product enhancements that can position our products above the competitions, providing a value proposition the customer is willing to pay for.
• Design and Develop a Data strategy for our demonstration systems and work with product to roll this out and ensure our Solutions Consulting team has full accountability for the integrity of our data.
• Manage the scheduling process for sales presentations/demonstrations for the Solutions Consulting Team.
• Set strategy for our demonstrations, creating impactful demonstration scripts and playbooks that drive sales results
• Collaborate and develop relationships with other departments such as sales, marketing, and product training.
• Be a key support function to the sales enablement team for training initiatives for all North American sellers
• Incorporating Presentation and Platform Skills in the development of your team.
• Establish a process for solution engineering to support the sales teams efforts to win market share so your team can be accountable to proving out innovative solutions to Dealership Challenges in the sales process.
• Provide each Solutions Consultant with Career Development Plans and complete performance evaluations
• Provide metrics, data points & reporting on team’s performance
• Train and develop Solutions Consultants through use of Challenger Methodology to lead with insight
• Facilitate timely and responsive communication to VP of Sales Enablement and Sales Leaders
• Lead and participate in Sales Enablement Projects
• Training Support at Sales Summits, NADA, Kick Off, and other Training Initiatives for the Sales Organization.
• Primary sales lead for the execution of NADA. This includes messaging, training, and demonstration story lines and NADA Playbooks.
• Planning and organization skills extremely important to ensure coverage of sales in cycle
• 3 to 5 years leading a Pre-Sales Sales Team
• 5 to 10 years as a Technical Sales Engineer or Solutions Consultant
• Prior work experience with integrated software solutions in the Automotive Industry.
• Prior presentation and public speaking experience
• Experienced with new product introduction and program rollouts
• Experience coordinating projects (or events) and resources
• Exceptional writing and communication skills
• Ability to problem solve on the fly
• Self-starter mentality with a high degree of follow through- can own and take tasks through to completion
• A high degree of organization, time management, and attention to detail
• Interpersonal skills- ability to network inside the company and create relationships
• Technically savvy:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Proficient with hosting virtual events, using Teams, GoTo Meeting or WebEx
• Experience using Salesforce.com
• Experienced with Scheduling tools
• Results Oriented
PERKS & BENEFITS
• Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
• Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
• Paid Parental Leave
• Wellness Program that pays up to $200 per year
• Collaborative & Open Office Environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,000 employees strong, serving nearly 8,000 dealerships. Visit careers.dealersocket.com to learn more about how you can join our winning team!