Accounts Payable Specialist
Ping Identity | Accounting/Finance (9110)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
We are seeking a motivated candidate who is confident in his/her skills, has a great attitude, works hard and wants to join an overachieving team. The AP Specialist will report to the Accounting Manager and will assist with vendor bills & payments. Candidates for this position should be ambitious, organized, and detail oriented. If you want to build your career within an industry leading, rapidly growing, technology company, then Ping is the right place for you.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review purchase orders and enter vendor bills
- Monitor and respond to vendor correspondence
- Assist with preparing weekly payment runs
- Prepare journal entries and monthly account reconciliations
- Oversee the company credit card program
- Approve employee expense reports
- Maintain organized records
- Assist with preparation of audit requests and other projects as deemed necessary by management
- Complete a variety of work assignments within structured deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works well in a team environment and always looks for ways to improve processes
- 2+ years of accounts payable experience
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with a GL accounting system (NetSuite a plus)
- Candidate must demonstrate a positive attitude, strong work ethic and a willingness to learn