MINDBODY | Finance/Accounting
Company Overview - https://company.mindbodyonline.com/
JOB FAMILY SUMMARY:
MINDBODY’s Finance team isresponsible for providing timely, accurate, and data-driven financialplanning, reporting, and analysis across all areas of the organization. Thisteam partners closely with all business units to support financial planning& analysis needs.
The Reporting sub-team ofMINDBODY’s Finance department helps executives and leaders throughout the organizationdigest and leverage data for financial decision making.
The Financial Analyst isresponsible for remotely supporting the Reporting sub-team in San Luis Obispo,California, USA. This position will be deeply involved in extracting, qualitychecking, and loading financial and non-financial data into a reportingbinder. The successful candidate will have a background in Accounting orFinance with relevant reporting experience.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Extract data from various sources including Tableau, Redshift, Adaptive Insights, and Snowflake
· Quality check the data
· Load the data into a reporting binder
· Perform ad hoc financial analysis as needed and take on assigned strategic initiatives
· Assist with general administrative tasks, such as tie-outs of presentations and reports as part of standard quality checks
· All other duties as assigned
SCOPE OF SUPERVISION/AUTHORITY:
• Duties for this position are performed under limited supervision
• You will be responsible for planning and organizing their own work, which may or may not be directly related to general business operations of the company or its customers
• You will receive training and guidance from manager as needed
• Individual contributors may be required to regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance depending on the nature of the position
• There is no direct management responsibility for the position
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance or equivalent work experience
· 2-5 years’ experience in finance/accounting, preferably in a SaaS or tech company
· Experience with Tableau, Snowflake, SQL, and Adaptive Insights preferred
· Strong attention to detail and quality, an analytical mindset, and highly organized
· Strong technical aptitude and demonstrated ability to quickly evaluate and learn new technologies
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
· Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard.
· This position is mostly stationary and will be required to remain stationary for extended periods of time
· Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus
· The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet