Production Support Engineer I
EagleView | Engineering & IT
We are looking for a talented Production Support Engineer I to join our Global Production Support team. As a Production Support team member, you will be accountable for owning and resolving support incidents related to EagleView® products escalated from Operations and EagleView® partners. You will also be responsible for maintaining cloud infrastructure in a production environment, monitoring and logging, as well as debugging infrastructure and application related issues. In this role, you must be able to multi-task, quickly adapt to new production environments, learn new systems and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult and complex problems. An ideal candidate will take pride and ownership in their work as well as the overall contributions of the team. They must also be able to take a system-wide understanding, recognize use of system components and disparate technologies to be able to diagnose and debug components across an entire system. The ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both written and verbal) is key, as is being a self-starter.
- Provide technical assistance to Operations on EagleView® products via Escalated incidents
- Perform advanced problem analysis and isolate problems of a complex level of difficulty.
- Monitor and Troubleshoot applications in production servers hosted on AWS
- Work with cross functional teams and external vendors as needed
- Work to develop internal tools and automation
- Publish articles in our in-house knowledgebase
- Able to learn a wide variety of technologies at a rapid pace
- Willing to work in rotational shifts (Including Weekends), primarily night shifts
- Understanding of EagleView® mission and corporate objectives and ability to apply this knowledge within EagleView® while working on incidents.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
- 1 to 3 years of Production/Application support experience in dealing with Global customer base
- Experience in managing troubleshooting issues in Cloud environment, AWS preferred
- Basic knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with SQL Server, PostgreSQL or other Relational Databases
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts
- Exposure to working in an agile/scrum environment
This role includes rotational shifts including weekends, primarily Night shifts. Employees in shifts are eligible for an Industry best shift allowance and door to door transport facility.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.