Senior Executive Finance
DealerSocket | GL Accounting
Senior Executive Finance
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,000 employees strong, serving nearly 8,000 dealerships. We hire the best and brightest employees with offices in Dallas Texas (HQ), Southern California, Utah, Wisconsin, Kaliningrad RU, and Bangalore, India. Visit careers.dealersocket.com to learn more about how you can join our winning team!
Job Purpose Summary
Senior Executive Finance are responsible for the preparation and maintenance of Accounting Record and Budgets. Will work under the Guidance of the Manager for effective performance of the Duties assigned.
Essential Job Duties
- Preparation of Draft Annual Financial Statements along with Relevant Data for Audits.
- Preparation of Draft Monthly Financial Statements for Reporting to Holding Company.
- Preparation of Draft Annual Budgets, Monthly Variance Analysis, Cash Forecasts.
- Co Ordinate with both the Statutory and Internal Auditors.
- Processing of Payroll.
- Processing of Payments involving tax complexity like overseas payments, coordinate with Consultants.
- Preparation and Maintenance of Fixed Asset Registers.
- Preparation and Filing of GST Returns.
- Bachelor of Commerce, CA / ICWA Inter Preferred.
- 8+ years of working Experience in Core Finance / Accounting.
- Work Experience in Audit Firm along with relevant experience in Software Industry
- Should be able to handle Independently.
- Must have worked on Tally Accounting Software and Good Skills in Excel and Word.
- Must be willing to learn new tools, package as required.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional demeanor
- Works effectively in a team setting
- Works efficiently across distributed teams
- Aptitude for learning new concepts and laws.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Physical Demands (Travel, etc.)
- Available to solve issues as necessary.