Lone Wolf Technologies | Sales
Lone Wolf Technologies is a rapidly growing company looking to add to its high-performing Inside Sales team. As we expand throughout North America, you’ll build on your reputation as a sales guru with a focus on continued success with our best-in-class sales training and coaching. Candidate will assist in gaining new Association/MLS accounts and will be expected to generate his/her own ideas and initiatives to strengthen and enhance our current extensive association portfolio and directly influence the company’s bottom line. This role features up to 25% international and domestic travel across North America.
What Lone Wolf can offer:
- Earn: Competitive compensation (base salary + commission)
- Learn: Dive into both the Real Estate and Software industries
- Grow: Best-in-class sales training and coaching with 1:1 growth plans
- Intimacy of a mid-sized software company, with the resources of a Fortune 100 (Vista Equity Partners)
This may be your dream job if…
· Your eagerness to develop untapped markets is equal to your enthusiasm for relationship building.
· You’re looking to promote a best-in-class product line that sells itself within a niche market.
· You consider yourself a self-starter, a true hunter who recognizes opportunities and goes after them.
· Hit the ground running and grow your sales over time as you become a product expert!
As our Inside Sales Representative you will be asked to:
· Actively develop opportunities, and execute a plan to transition sales prospects into clients swiftly while being mindful of the details
· Communicate value to prospective clients via telephone, email, text message, and social media platforms
· Manage sales calls to achieve successful engagement through relationship selling and negotiation.
· Have an inquisitive mindset and learn through questioning. Challenge the status quo.
· Actively research, develop, and perform detailed remote group presentations.
· Regularly communicate your activity; provide feedback on personal and product performance and challenges.
· Access our customer concierge representatives to support your client relationships.
· Build relationships cross-functionally with other members of the sales organization
- 3+ years experience in sales or account management is required
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred not required
Some qualities that will make you successful in this role:
- Driven self-starter motivated to succeed and maximize earnings
- Ability to accept coaching/training and apply feedback
- Adaptability to a changing environment
- A good balance of self-reliance and a strong desire to learn and grow