Regional Sales Manager - Germany
Trintech | Sales/Marketing
With Cadency from Trintech, financial executives now have the world’s only financial governance solution that encompasses all Record-to-Report (R2R) activities into a single, seamless solution. The result: a reinvented, shortened R2R cycle that minimizes risk, resources and costs, and aligns the company to the constantly changing business and regulatory environment.
Desired Candidate Characteristics
Through its continued success, Trintech EMEA is now looking to expand its Sales team in the German region.
We are seeking a highly-motivated sales professional with Enterprise software and services industry experience. This position is focused on high-level customer revenue opportunities for SaaS sales to companies in the German market. The selected candidate will inherit some opportunities whilst the candidate develops their Territory. This will be supported by marketing, business development and telemarketing resources. This is a direct sales position although the candidate will be expected to work with consultants like KPMG, Deloitte and EY supported by a Trintech Partner Enablement team. The employee will be responsible for full sales cycle management – prospecting through contract signature.
· Achieving budgeted quotas in license and services revenue
· Developing and managing a pipeline of qualified opportunities for future quarters with an emphasis on cold calling and market development.
· Managing internal resources to complete customer analysis, presentation & proposals
· Reporting market opportunities & barriers while suggesting solutions
· Identifying, analysing & presenting industry-specific business factors to support sales efforts
· Identification and documentation of new business opportunities and product/service requirements
· Reporting competitive and customer resistance issues with possible solutions
· Determination of prospect’s value and needs / presenting solutions
· Tracking all targeted prospect/client contacts and engagement opportunities in SalesForce.com
· Contract negotiation and finalization within established guidelines, processes and approvals
· Travel is required.
Skills and requirements
· 5 + years’ experience in Sales and record as a top performer relative to peers
· Thorough understanding of customer-facing sales processes, techniques
· Strong knowledge of SaaS and / or software license and service sales
· Good knowledge of accounting principles and practices
· Ability to prepare & present clear business & technical analysis
· Ability to effectively communicate in verbal & written formats both in German and English.
· Ability to create and deliver PowerPoint presentations
· Strong knowledge of MS Office software products and general computer systems.
· BSc/BA degree
· Experience in software and financial companies is a major advantage
· Experience with Corporate accounting/ Month-End Close/ Reconciliations /Compliance controls
· Successful track record in one or more of the following:
o Sales in Financial Software Applications,
o ERP Enterprise Software Application Sales