Junior Solutions Architect
Ping Identity | RSA Client Services (6300)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however, they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
An Junior/Associate Solutions Architect will work with all accounts in the EMEA Region, to ensure our clients are successful with our technologies and help expand the usage within existing accounts. The individual will have technical responsibilities and expansion objectives. Ideal candidates will have strong technical capabilities with good relationship-building skills.
This position will be based in our London office.
- Focuses on defining customer technical needs and requirements. From this, recommends solutions that satisfies both the customer and company objectives
- Provide support for Ping Identity solution Demonstrations and Proof of Concepts as well as participate in technical discovery calls with prospective clients
- Focus to maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that is line with Ping Identity company goals
- Provide documentation highlighting named account use cases both current and future.
- At times, will work closely with support, professional services, and product management to ensure solution design fits with customers’ business requirements.
- Strong interpersonal verbal & written communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills, troubleshooting ability and analytic skills.
- BS computer science or equivalent degree, or at least 1-3 years’ experience with enterprise-level software systems in a client-facing role.
- Owns responsibility and is proactive in solving issues.
- Has an understanding in one or more Identity Management disciplines, such as: Authentication, Authorization, Federation, Access Management, Directory, Multi-Factor Authentication, etc.
- Requires minimal management attention—self-managed.
- Ability to work in a high performing team environment.
Desired Qualifications in some of the following areas:
- Experience with various types of web applications servers and operating systems.
- Experience in 1-2 or more of the following areas:
- RESTful web services
- Open-Standards such as OAuth, OIDC, SAML, SCIM
- LDAP skills and Directory Services
- Multi-threaded applications
- Cloud Deployment Platforms such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.
- DevOps frameworks and tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Application Servers (NGINX, JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat, etc.),
- Authentication technologies (Kerberos, MFA, Mutual TLS, etc)
- Java, iOS, Android, etc
- RDBMS skills
- Windows application servers including IIS, SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint