Implementation Consultant, Professional Services
PowerSchool | Higher Education
The Implementation Consultant will be responsible for ensuring successful client experience and software solutions implementation. The role will collaborate with client teams, and internally, to achieve project success.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and is energized by working among a group of thoughtful, smart, fast-paced and successful colleagues. He or she will enjoy being a part of an organization focused on excellence and will be a naturally collaborative individual who enjoys interacting with individuals at all levels. Additionally, he or she will be a strong team player with a proactive approach and the ability to take initiative with discretion and judgment.
Primary Responsibilities for Implementation Consultant:
• Strong desire to become an expert in creating the absolute best new client experiences.
• Be Consultative. Partner and advise customers on right process and system workflows, to optimize value of the software.
• Understand business processes and organizational goals, to recommend right system design and configuration decisions.
• Develop and drive a standard, measurable and effective implementation process.
• Design, develop, implement, support, and test HR systems. In addition, troubleshoot, identify and correct technical issues.
• Responsible for managing internal collaboration to manage a seamless delivery of dependable, accurate, timely and easy-to-use services
• Create, modify, develop and keep system documentation updated.
• Provide support and guidance as well as training on new systems and processes to administrators and end users.
• Some travel may be needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Experience for Implementation Consultant:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent, with at least 4 years of hands-on experience related to IT/HR software implementation.
• Demonstrated time-management skills, ability to multi-task, and is detail oriented.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Logical and critical thinking in order to monitor project & client successes and risks.
• Curiosity to learn and become an expert on multiple software platforms.
• Exceptional client service skills
• Experience in implementing SaaS based HR software preferred.