Senior Selenium Automation Engineer
Mediaocean | Global Agency Systems
Who We Are:
Mediaocean is the world’s largest, independentadvertising technology company. Our clients include the most successfuladvertising agencies, media specialists, media owners, and advertisers.Mediaocean’s mission is to enable advertising agencies to leverage the power oftechnology in a rapidly changing digital landscape. Mediaocean is making this areality through the creation of global, open and neutral operating systems thatwill benefit and transform the entire industry.
What You Will Do:
In this role, you will be responsible forestimation, design, development and maintenance of functional and regressiontest automation scripts.
Furthermore analyses test results to ensure existingfunctionality and recommends corrective action.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design, create and maintain Automated Test Frameworks for front and back end systems/applications.
- Perform web, API, UI, functional, regression, smoke, exploratory, load, performance and end to end testing within an agile delivery model.
- Implement end to end Test Automation and define tool roadmaps, including performance testing.
- Improve existing Test Automation Frameworks.
- Assist the development of the test automation strategy and focus specifically on maximizing reuse for regression purposes.
- Evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements for test-ability, test cases and use cases for suitability for automation.
- Fosters teamwork and collaboration within and across work groups.
- Responsible for providing requirements and specifications for the automation of test cases.
- Demonstrated skill with developing appropriate test methodologies. Fully competent in the use of necessary tools and applications.
- Demonstrate experience in designing / building test automation frameworks for service and UI based testing and understanding of DevOps and integration of test automation into Continuous Delivery pipelines.
Who You Are:
- Proficient communication/ presentation skills, influencing across distributed teams, the ability to handle multiple projects and to meet project deadlines. Presenting compelling data
- Problem-solving skills and advanced understanding of big picture impact in development of solutions
- Experienced in Agile/Waterfall, onsite/offshore work model and coordination. As the Senior Selenium Automation Engineer, you must be proficient in Selenium, JAVA, Maven and TestNG, SQL,MYSQL
- Understanding of web based applications, security, and etc.
- Testing Manual or manual assisted with curl testing APIs, Database queries, & possibly some debugging tools like log analysis, browser dev tools, and etc.
- Exposure to continuous integration tools for build & deployments, like GIT, Jenkins, & etc.
- Exposure to Jira, Confluence, and etc. or similar tools for Agile/SCRUM
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.