Numerator | Information Technology
The successful candidate will work within a team environment along with other IT staff, Project Managers, and business users to ensure the integrity, reliability, and timeliness of production machines and servers. This candidate will be administering and maintaining all Information systems related equipment and services. It is expected that the candidate is flexible for the night and weekend work to join a rotation for supporting production staff.
Core duties and responsibilities would primarily include the below, but other systems/network related tasks may be assigned:
- Ability to manage Active Directory/DNS/Wins/DHCP
- Ease of setting up and managing Workstation/Laptop/Servers
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- On-call support rotation for 24/7 production data center environment
- Minimum of two years of experience in managing Systems and Network.
- Associate/Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent technical qualification.
- Microsoft Certification a definite plus