Director of Fleet Maintenance
EagleView | Operations
The Director of Fleet Maintenance will serve as a key member of the Operations leadership team and will report directly to the Vice President of Imagery Acquisition & Execution. This role will direct operations for aircraft fleet maintenance and oversee inventory management activities and maintenance budget forecasting.
The successful candidate will have a proven ability to implement and maintain programs and initiatives critical for business continuity. Experience in fleet logistics, inventory management systems, maintenance programs and a background in using technology to solve real world problems are attributes that are necessary in fulfilling the role of Director of Fleet Maintenance.
In addition, as a member of the senior leadership team in Operations and throughout the company, the Director must possess a demonstrated ability to manage performance through subordinate leaders and develop an outstanding environment of collaborative success.
- Direct aircraft maintenance scheduling & staffing deployment activities
- Drive compliance programs to meet FAA operational requirements
- Drive development and maintenance of inventory control systems
- Track aircraft downtime metrics and investigate mitigation strategies
- Development and maintain a departmental budget
- Vet domestic and international remote facilities and devise staffing solutions
- Establish and maintain relationships with external maintenance and parts vendors
- Oversee INTL shipping operations and compliance measures
- Partner with other leaders in Operations and through-out the organization at large to drive synergy, efficiency, and a positive working environment in the execution of our work product
- Other duties as assigned.
- Four-year degree, ideally with a concentration in business, finance, management, logistics, or related topics or commensurate work experience
- 10+ years of experience including 3 or more years in fleet management, preferably in aircraft operations, and 3 or more years leading teams of people and projects
- Proven ability to communicate through multiple levels of the organization to drive results
- Ability to develop financial forecasts
- Experience developing KPIs and analyzing metrics
- Demonstrated ability to lead large teams in the achievement of meaningful goals
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and adapt quickly
- Well-organized, dependable, self-sufficient