Deal Support Representative
Vertafore | Sales
Seeking a team player who strives to support and help drive success within an organization. The Deal Support Representative will be responsible for partnering with the sales teams to assist with creating customer facing documents a customer would sign to acknowledge a purchase (a Quote). They will also be responsible for ensuring the integrity of the data in our CRM (Salesforce.com). The ideal candidate will have order support or experience working with sales teams in a support capacity. Additionally, excellent verbal communication and a passion or interest in supporting sales teams, technology and process support/development are required to perform the role.
The individual we are looking for has the complete package – a self starter always striving to be better, full of integrity, strong attention to detail and loves technology. Responsibilities will includes, but are not limited to :
- Partner with sales teams to assist with or create Quotes a sales person would use to present to a customer
- Learn and utilize best practices around the quoting process to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Responsible for resolving Tier 1 quote to cash related issues with Customers, Sales, Professional Services, Order Operations, Billing, Finance and Legal
- Support period end close processes to ensure quick financial closure and accurate accounting of sales transactions
- Resolve identified data issues and have a data integrity mindset
- Identify new data issues and partner with team lead to resolve
- Monitor and triage sales request ticket queue and respond and resolve inquiries within service level agreements or ensure they’re routed to appropriate person
- Associates degree or higher
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Experienced with Salesforce.com preferred
- Ability to build trusted advisor relationships with Sales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate experience with Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills
- High integrity work ethic and follow through
- Ability to work in fast pace and high growth environment with tight deadlines
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Located and working from an office location.
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.