Marketing Automation Manager
Granicus | Marketing
Areyou passionate about online marketing? Love effective copy and amazinglyeffective emails? Get excited over A/B testing results and landing pageoptimization? Read Hubspot, Clickz, Inbound, Growthhacker and MarketingSherpafor fun? Then this job is for you!
TheMarketing Automation Manager will draw on his/her professional, personal, andcreative experience to help develop and implement effective online campaignsand audience acquisition strategies for Granicus. Strong candidates will havean enthusiasm for the public sector and technology, get excited about data, hasknowledge of email marketing and CRM technologies, and has demonstrated abilityto achieve goals through metrics
What You'll Do:
- Act as Marketo subject matter expert in activities including, but not limited to:
- Building email drip campaign
- Building multi-channel campaigns
- List building (including understanding segmentation that drives engagement)
- Creating and optimizing landing pages for usability and user experience
- Building forms and optimizing conversion rates
- Integrations with other technologies
- A/B testing
- Identify and implement audience acquisition, curation, and segmentation techniques to effectively grow, nurture, and maintain audiences.
- Report on and track digital analytics through the marketing funnel and its impact on sales pipeline and bookings
- Provide insightful reporting, analysis and core metric dashboarding; work with team to ensure understanding of campaign and business issues and priorities
- Work with team members to ensure that marketing activities related to our website, Marketo, Salesforce.com and others are effectively integrated for successful nurturing, tracking, lead capture, and measurement of effectiveness
- Adopt a “test and learn” approach to campaign design in order to maximize results and establish best practices
- Use digital analytics/web tools to track user experiences and make changes to optimize user funnels.
- Work with the Marketing Operations Director to set-up and execute the overall marketing strategy
- Continuously evaluate emerging digital technologies and brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
What We Need In You:
- BA/BS in Marketing or equivalent work experience
- A Marketing Professional with 2+ years of relevant experience
- High degree of organization, and the ability to manage multiple projects efficiently and on a deadline
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Collaborative, creative and goal-oriented.
- Quick learner that is passionate about email marketing and all things digital
- Is not intimidated by large datasets.
- Proficiency with email marketing software (Marketo highly preferred)
- Proficiency with CRM (Salesforce highly preferred)
- Experience with HTML and Excel preferred
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.