Director of Product Management
Trintech | Product Development
Trintech is looking for an experienced Product Leader, with demonstrated experience in delivering solutions that solve key market problems, to advance our goal of bringing great Record to Report (R2R) Cloud solutions to market, and help our customers transform their financial processes.
As part of our Product Management team, you’ll drive our Enterprise Market R2R solutions, designed to help customers increase efficiencies, reduce risk, gain added visibility into their financial processes, and ensure that the period end reporting is compliant with regulatory requirements like SOX, FCPA, ECCR etc., including internal company initiatives.
Our environment is fast-paced and exciting. We’re creating new solutions, enhancing our existing solutions and incorporating greater degrees of data and customer feedback into product development, while growing the business.
You’ll help build the Portfolio Vision and create a Business Strategy around it. You will also manage, grow, and coach a team to help you realize the overall vision and strategy.
You will get to see real impact in the market, as a result of your decisions, plans and efforts.
What You Get to Do:
• Define and Drive portfolio strategy and product roadmap for our Reconciliation solutions
• Deliver on the strategy and roadmap, by enabling a team of Product Managers and Product Owners
• Own all aspects of the product lifecycle; inception, development/execution, testing, release/launch and support
• Define portfolio level priorities for the Product Management team
• Develop key performance indicators for portfolio, and mobilize the team to impact them
• Collaborate cross-functionally with leaders within Sales, Services, Presales, SaaS Ops., InfoSec., Support and Marketing, to drive Go-To-Market (GTM) Strategy
• Sales and Presales Enablement – Conduct and enable training for our team in the field on the value proposition, positioning and strategy of our portfolio. Help ensure that they maximize their effectiveness to sell our solutions
• Interact with customers to understand their problems and goals, share the broader portfolio roadmap and incorporate their feedback into product strategy
• Lead engagements with Customer Advisory Board, and Strategic User Groups, to define short- and long-term solution vision
• Perform Market Research and identify key market trends in our industry, which can then be used to drive product innovation
• Develop Competitive Analysis, comparing the solutions with key competitors
• Participate in key sales situations, as needed, to drive company growth
• Understand and manage Portfolio level P&L
• Communicate, present and sell ideas to senior executives, by creating Data-driven Product Roadmaps
• Recruit and manage Product Management staff
What We Need in You:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field required
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree preferred
• 6+ years of experience in Product Management, building and delivering Enterprise software solutions
• 3+ years of experience in managing and growing a team
• Experience with agile project management of large, cross-functional, multiple product initiatives
• Prior experience in SDLC and enterprise cloud software solutions
• Ability to blend strategic instincts with planned execution
• Passion for understanding customers, their problems and experiences
• Ability to establish rapport, credibility and influence with people in all areas and levels of the organization
• Experience with writing business cases, ROI and pro-forma modeling
• Experience in Product Management best practices including product planning, customer discovery, market analysis, and product development processes
• Ability to create near-term and long-term Product Roadmaps
• Experience in forming and running Customer Advisory Boards
• Experience working with and managing Product Owners and/or Product Managers
• Experience using Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools like Jira, Visual Studio Team Services, etc. to manage product backlogs and priorities
• Ability to tell a great story and sell a compelling vision