Omnitracs | OT MEX - Engineering Svcs.
At Omnitracs our internship exposes you to the technology industry, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are looking for University Students to work part-time at our Engineering Omnitracs Office as an intern during their study.
Our Internship Program is designed to provide students with real industry experience and an inside look at an engineering career at Omnitracs. The program includes on-the-job training, collaboration with peers, challenging and impactful work, and fun social events. You’ll develop the professional and analytical skills needed to succeed in the technology industry, and you’ll be able to make a lasting impact on your team and Omnitracs. In addition to working with your team to build answers to interesting questions, you’ll also construct a broad network and experience what life at Omnitracs is all about.
You will be part of the Omnitracs Internship Program supporting the different engineering areas for approximately 6 months.
Your work will focus primarily on:
- Supporting with programming, developing and automation
- Developing team projects
- Supporting with reports
- Providing support with QA activities and mobile devices/Android – IOS
- SCRUM/Agile methodologies
- Be an active student of engineering, mechanical, automotive engineering or a related field of study, coursing the last semester.
- Availability from January to June 2020, preferably between 8:00 am – 1:00 pm or afternoon shift on weekdays.
- Desirable knowledge of .Net, Java, QA, testing, hardware, host, front-end, back-end, full-stack, performance, mobile apps or IT operations.
- experience with ms office.
- Communication and analytic skills .
- Ability to speak and write English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically
What we offer:
- Training and constant development with possibilities of a Full-Time job after graduation.
- Meaningful projects with an impact on the business.
- Multifunctional and teamwork environment with a high level of interaction with managers.
- Competitive perks and benefits package.
- Flextime to work.
- Continuous mentorship – you'll work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Inclusive and respectful work environment
Omnitracs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.