Granicus | Software/Application Development
The software engineer role at Granicus is for developers growing their software engineering skills in a SaaS environment. Their key contributions are test-driven software that implements product-driven features within the Granicus product suite.
The software engineer is expected to contribute to the broader Granicus technology organization, both in the deployment and support of applications in higher environments and as a mentor to less experienced team members.
What You’ll Do
- Learn about and uphold the Development team’s core values: Test-Driven Development, Collective Ownership, Agile Development, and Egoless Programming
- Write high-quality software using test-focused practices
- Be a core contributor to Granicus's automated testing suites
- Develop bug fixes and simple feature changes
- Collaborate with your Scrum team, the Development team, and the broader Product Organization
- Be a core maintainer of – and develop moderately complex features for – one or more applications in the Granicus product suite
- Be a go-to resource for support and operational issues within your area(s) of expertise
- Mentor less experienced team members
Who You Are:
- You have 2+ years’ experience developing, testing, shipping, and supporting production-quality web applications
- You have intermediate-level knowledge of HTML 5, CSS, and related web technologies
- You are committed to quality and the craft of software development
- You are passionate about learning new things
- You are interested in being a part of an open, collaborative, and extraordinarily skilled software development team
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.