Business and Contracts Specialist
Granicus | Legal
The Business and Contracts Specialist will work within the Legal Department on the procurement, contracting and CRM processes. Essential skills for this role include attention to detail, initiative, and critical thinking.
What You’ll Do:
- Client contract administration, including renewals
- Provide support in the proposal and contract process during the sales cycle
- Assist with contract administration
- Assist with the administration of meetings and contract approvals
- CRM system administration, including populating information, reviews and approvals
- Effectively and efficiently create actionable communication between departments
- Identify ways to optimize processes
- Communicate with resellers, vendors and clients to maintain positive relationships
Who You Are:
- You have 0-1 years’ experience in legal, finance, administration, or similar detail-oriented role. Entry-level applicants are welcome.
- You are resourceful in coming up with proposed solutions
- You have strong attention to detail
- You have strong written and oral communication
- You can work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- You are enthusiastic about expanding knowledge and skills
- You have strong skills in MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- You have experience with SaaS subscription models (preferred)
- You have experience with CRM systems (preferred)
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.