Security Analyst I
MINDBODY | Product Development
You know how to secure the people, networks, and cloudapplications used in a modern enterprise environment and you have at least 3years of experience working in Information Technology. In this role, you will manage cyber riskthrough various programs including: Security Information and Event Management(SIEM), vulnerability management, network security, layer 4 and 7 firewallmanagement, secure cloud access, privileged access management, securityawareness, endpoint security, and compliance management.
MINDBODY is looking for anaddition to our Cybersecurity team. To join this team, you’ll need to have apassion for security, and love hands-on administration, analysis and automation.The Security Analyst will work closely with Development/Engineering, DBA, andInformation Systems teams to create and maintain the safest operatingenvironment for our employees and users.
MINIMUMQUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
· BS degree in ComputerScience, Engineering, Cybersecurity, or equivalent practical experience.
· Experience coding inone or more: Python, C/C++/C#, Java, PowerShell.
· 4 years of experience in IT, Engineering, or similar field.
· 2years of experience in Cybersecurity
· Experiencewith SIEM’s, vulnerability management, firewall management, end-point security
· Strongcommunication skills
· CISSP,CEH, Security+ or similar certification desirable
PRINCIPALDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Contributeto the development, implementation, and maintenance of Cybersecurity policies,standards, and processes that help identify and mitigate security risk.
· Contribute to the development of security metrics. Track, analyze,and report security metrics and propose countermeasures to address security trendsthat are not in line with the desired risk profile.
· Investigateand troubleshoot potential security issues to determine root cause and drivesolutions
· Securityincident response in coordination with other teams across the company and/orexternally
· Manageand support a wide variety of security systems and products
· Monitor/tune policies, SEIM dashboards, andalert configurations for a wide variety of security systems and products
· Completecompliance analysis and metric reporting
· Reduce risk through data driven analysis and automation
· Act as aconsultant and ambassador to internal customers and departments
WORKENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
· Dexterityof hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard.
· Thisposition is mostly stationary and will be required to remain stationary forextended periods of time.
· Specificvision abilities required by this position include close vision, color vision,and the ability to adjust focus.
· The noiselevel in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.
· Occasional travel required to other company sites, includingMINDBODY HQ in the United States of America, professional development training,and vendor locations.
Duties are performed under limitedsupervision. Will receive training and guidance when working on newprocesses and procedures. Most decisions will be routine and do not requiresupervisor assistance. No direct management responsibility.