Granicus | Product Development
Granicus is looking for an experienced product manager with deep interest in software and its ability to impact global democracy, citizen engagement, and increased government transparency. No company in the world reaches more people on behalf of public organizations as Granicus – and this individual will serve as both the internal and external evangelist for the solutions that make that happen. You are a creative problem-solver who can assess business needs and develop a vision. We can provide a highly dynamic environment where you can push yourself to share that vision and the resulting action plans to all levels of the company.
We’re looking for someone who can build and leverage strong relationships. You will work closely with other Product Managers, Product Owners, Engineers, Designers, Data Analysts, and the Leadership team to define the future of Granicus Products. You are ultimately responsible for aligning the team behind the most important projects at any given time, with an eye toward driving growth in key metrics and constantly improving the user experience. Ideal candidates are extremely entrepreneurial and analytical, able to combine concrete data with solid instincts to move the product forward every day.
- Manage the long-term product vision and can translate that vision into tangible, actionable plans
- Develop and execute specific product features, from ideation to implementation
- Prioritize product deliverables against competing high-value features, clearly understanding tradeoffs
- Utilize data-driven insights to decide when, what and how to deliver appropriate product scope
- Proven ability to communicate, present, and sell your ideas to senior executives
- Bring a detailed eye for user experience and design to ensure features drive high adoption, amazing quality and customer enthusiasm
- Facilitate ideation within a specific product area through internal brainstorming, user outreach, feedback and usage data analysis, and intimate knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution and launch
- Support a team of world-class engineers, product owners and designers throughout product lifecycle
- Define, analyze, and report on the metrics that determine the success of feature launches or experiments
- Monitor adoption, usage and revenue impact of new services and enhancements and report on release impact as necessary
- Engage with customers through a variety of channels and serve as the voice of the customer internally
- BA/BS in Business or Technical field of study
- 3+ years experience in a product management or product design role
- Passion for delivering high-quality technology products/services in a fast-moving environment where priorities and structures shift rapidly
- Understanding of agile practices, including scrum and lean methodologies
- High level of intellectual curiosity drives you to ask great questions and seek supporting data to interpret the most important needs of the product
- Excellent organizational and quantitative analytical skills
- Technical depth that enables you to understand and earn the respect of the engineers you work with
- Ability to break the long-term vision down into specific, manageable deliverables that deliver user value as quickly as possible
- Ability to think strategically with the capacity to expand customer use cases into platform-wide requirements
- Excellent communication skills regardless of the audience — software engineers, product designers, business stakeholders, users, etc.
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.