Graphic Designer & Creative Services Lead
Numerator | Marketing
As the Graphic Designer & Creative Services Lead, you will help grow Numerator revenue by providing:
- A strong, compelling, differentiated brand and corporate voice, including primary management of cross-company capabilities like social media and amplification/advocacy strategy
- Creating awareness and preference of Numerator through targeted programs to all non-customer external audiences, including media, industry forums, industry analysts, financial analysts, strategic integrators, etc.
- Services to the entire marketing organization including creative and event execution
- Chief of staff responsibilities relative to all marketing
- Understanding creative requirements, including management of creative requests, timing of when materials are due, workflow for receiving requests, scheduling delivery, etc.
- Development of print and digital creative materials and assets including templates and original materials:
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements, prepare drafts and present roughs for feedback
- Develop illustrations, logos, layouts and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic, including testing graphics across various media to ensure performance
- Work with copywriters and marketing directors to produce final design
- Create pitch decks, presentations, sell sheets, etc.
- Development of creative principals and guidelines to encourage company-wide compliance
- Manage image rights, trademark process, and URL strategy (including purchasing and updating)
- Development of video assets, including:
- Manipulation and editing of film pieces
- Script development, including working with copywriters and the application of still photography, panning of still photography, film footage, title cards, etc.
- Ensuring logical sequencing
- Input of music, dialogue, graphic and effects
- Creating rough and final edits
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ideally 3 or more years of relevant experience, but flexible
- Design Training:Jack-of-all-Creative Trades with strong skills in print, digital, and video development/production. Fluency with design software and technologies (e.g., InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop), some free-hand design abilities, and a keen eye for aesthetics and details. Basic fluency with video filming, editing, and some animation.
- Efficient Multi-Tasker: Ability to juggle multiple projects with sensitivity to variable schedules.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.