Manager, Recruiting Program Management
MINDBODY | People & Culture
The Manager, Program Management, develops and maintains world-class Recruiting Programs for MINDBODY. This role is responsible for working with key stakeholders, a team of Program Managers and Recruiting Coordinators in support of University relations, Internship Program Management, Diversity hiring, Employment Branding, as well as overseeing other important aspects of MINDBODY’s hiring and onboarding process.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University
- 5+ years Recruiting or combination Recruiting & HR experience, in high growth environment
- 3+ years of People Management Experience
- 1-2 years of Program specific experience
- Proficient with commonly used Project Management tools
- Strong familiarity of Internships, University relations and Diversity hiring best practices.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Outlook and Microsoft Office tools. Well versed with online social tools, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Exceptional presentation skills and the ability to influence others.
- Strong interpersonal skills, teamwork, organization, with superior verbal and written communications.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment.Must be able to prioritize multiple functions and tasks, as well as manage time efficiently.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a strong passion to contribute to the team’s success.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage a small team of individual contributors focused on University relations, Internship Program management, Recruiting Operations and Administration.
- Partner with our Marketing team in the creation and management of successful employment branding campaigns designed to attract top talent.
- Lead special project assignments to develop a world-class recruiting process.
- Develop and manage professional relationships with various vendors and suppliers of services, e.g. Jobvite, TalentWise, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, DocuSign.
- Supervise recruiting and onboarding related process management.
- Responsible for identifying process improvement opportunities and drive change management through best practice sharing, vocal advocacy, and hands-on leadership.
- Maintains a high sense of accountability and robust judgment to handle sensitive information with confidentiality