Financial Analyst II
KIBO | Accounting/Finance
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
Kibo is looking for a Financial Analyst that will help provide ongoing support for key topics such as results analysis and reporting, profitability and financial trend analysis, analytics and forecasting of key revenue and cost drivers in the business. This individual will be responsible for providing management with high-quality, detailed and highly complex analyses to help management understand trends, identify key performance indicators and support decision-making to better drive business results.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Provide financial analysis and support across a variety of areas potentially including revenue and expense budgeting, forecasting and analysis, consolidation and presentation of financial results, deal modeling and/or investment case modeling.
- Develop and maintain complex Excel financial models, while consistently finding ways to innovate and reduce time to complete key tasks
- Produce frequent financial and key performance indicator reports including variance analysis and trending reports
- Produce quarterly and monthly Compliance reports, along with ad-hoc requests
- Support the month-end financial close process by analyzing data and identifying errors and inconsistencies
- Support the treasury function; forecasting cash models
- Work on various Request for Proposals to model out financials and provide pricing and other financial details
- Support the finance team with other duties and special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration; MBA preferred
- 2+ years of experience in financial analysis and planning role; SaaS experience a plus
- Experience with financial planning or business intelligence software like Adaptive Insights and Tableau a plus
- Familiarity with GAAP and accounting principles
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of accounting, financial analysis techniques, cash flow analysis, various business environments, and the impact decisions can have on other parts of an organization.
- Self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication, organizational, decision-making, research, analytical, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Provide high-quality financial analyses based upon changing business dynamics/trends
- Analytical, accurate, and detail-oriented able to meet deadlines and work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Data mining skills are essential. Able to quickly convert large amounts of data into useable format to support financial decisions
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills. Able to communicate and work effectively with stakeholders across multiple business functions
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; experience with Microsoft Access and Intacct